In a bid to be more fun and fancy free or attempting to be more lighthearted (after all, one cannot be "heavy," all the time)... I felt I would share the New Years Resolutions I made after painting the town red with these party animals.
1. Eat more grains... Wheat specifically. (What can I say, grains are all kinds of delicious)
2. Tone down the level of awesome that I have obtained to this point since most find it intimidating.
3. Not that I need to but become more ruggedly good looking. (This one seems to be becoming true)
4. Make a concerted effort to overturn the Supreme Courts ruling in 1893 landmark case of Nix v. Hedden. (It is time to sent the record straight... Tomatoes are fruit! Consarnent!)
5. Learn how to play "Mary had a little lamb" on a guitar. (I make this one every year)
Hopefully, I can successfully complete this resolutions. (Only time will tell) If not there is always next year.